Fast and reliable, our passive network taps provide access for security and network management devices on all types of networks.
- 100% visibility to link traffic for your security and network monitoring tools
- In-line link failover protection
- Access ready connectivity
Load Balancers relieve overloaded monitoring tools by distributing traffic, by flow, to multiple replicated tools working in parallel. Tool replication enables you to increase the throughput of your security and performance monitoring by factors of 2, 3, 4, or more without incurring the CAPEX, integration, and learning-curve costs of acquiring new, unfamiliar tools.
Imagine having the ability to analyze real-time traffic and pinpoint network performance degradation. The increased visibility provided by Net Optics monitoring and performance solutions enables identification of application problems or issues, as well as isolation to a specific application, location, or user in the network. This capability allows network management teams to measure the network’s performance, latency, and user or application activity to proactively monitor and measure end-to-end performance metrics. This lets you identify the location of bottlenecks along the application delivery path without installing software agents on network elements and servers.
Bypass Switches provide a trouble-free access port for in-line network security and monitoring devices. The Bypass Switch with Heartbeat sends a heartbeat packet to the device, protecting network traffic against link, application, and power failure on the attached in-line device.
- Trouble-free access port for in-line network security and WAN optimization tools
- The Bypass Switch with Heartbeat adds automated link fail-open protection
- Support for 10Mbps to 10Gbps connectivity and managed models
Simple and ultra-efficient, our Aggregators provide access to full-duplex links using just a single NIC on the monitoring or analyzer tool.
- Link Aggregator and Port Aggregator Taps
- Products combine each side of a network link and copy aggregated data to one or more monitoring ports
- Efficient use of monitoring tools with ability to capture different types of traffic from the one link or four links
Simultaneously monitor traffic on important links with multiple security and traffic management tools with passive, real-time regeneration Tap technology.
- Simultaneously place multiple security and traffic analysis tools on core network links
- Concurrently monitor for RMON statistics, application behaviour, or security threats
- In-line and Span port models available