We are offering nine solutions under the ‘Platform as a Service’ banner, areas in which the Maidenhead, Berkshire and Runcorn, Cheshire based company are exceptionally skilled, significantly experienced and provide identifiable value.
Axial is committed to supporting the Government’s G-Cloud Framework with the end goal of delivering exceptional network and security solutions and services to the public sector.
The nine solutions under the Platform as a Service banner are:
• Axial Systems Network Content Security
• Axial Systems Network Management Service/li>
• Axial Systems Authentication Service
• Axial Systems External Threat and Endpoint Protection Service
• Axial Systems Network Security Architecture Service
• Axial Systems Voice Monitoring and Management Service
• Axial Systems Security Information Event Management Service
• Axial Systems Tapping and Aggregation Service
• Axial Systems Network Monitoring Service
Commenting on the G Cloud registered supplier status, Mike Simmonds, Managing Director, Axial Systems says,
“I am very excited to be able to put Axial Systems in the ‘Shop Window’ of the UK Government’s procurement portal and I’m looking forward to being able to provide them with market-leading security, performance and optimisation solutions. Our proven ability to provide service-oriented solutions into the departments searching for advanced solutions in the G-Cloud portal will present new opportunities for cost-effective government procurement.”