Our standard support offering provides you with access to our fully trained, skilled helpdesk, who will investigate any hardware or software faults through various troubleshooting methods.
Our customer support programme includes the following services:
- Hardware Replacement – where a reported issue is due to a hardware fault which cannot be rectified on site, Axial Systems may, at it’s and the products suppliers discretion, elect to replace faulty components or the complete hardware as an appliance as necessary.
- Telephone & e-Mail Support – Axial Systems provide telephone and email support during office hours for the reporting of issues and to assist in technical questions. 24 x 7 coverage is available through our Enhances Services programme.
- Software Subscription Service – will ensure the customer is notified of all software updates and upgrades created and released by the product manufacturer for their supported solution.
- Web-Based Support – provides free 24 hour access for pre-registered customers to our Web portal to obtain technical support and other information including; technical bulletins, white papers and a support knowledge-base with frequently asked questions area.
- Escalations – will be managed through to vendors where a software fault has been identified, in order to ensure that a suitable resolution is achieved.