The term ‘Axial', or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tectonic Place, Holyport Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 2YE, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 2264754. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Email and Internet Disclaimer
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Axial Systems Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of email messages. Emails and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain privileged information and are intended for the named addressee(s) only. They must not be distributed without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your computer, do not disclose, distribute, or retain the email or any part of it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in emails are those of the individual sender, and not of Axial Systems Limited. We believe but do not warrant that the e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.
Axial Systems Limited is registered in England, Number 2264754 Registered office: Tectonic Place, Holyport Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 2YE. United Kingdom.
The opinions expressed on Axial Systems Limited employee blogs are the employees' own and do not necessarily represent Axial Systems’ positions, strategies or views. Axial Systems makes no representation or warranties about employee blogs or the accuracy or reliability of such blogs. When you access employee blogs, even though they may contain the Axial Systems logo and content, employee blogs are independent of Axial Systems and Axial Systems does not control their content or operation. In addition, a link to a blog does not mean that Axial Systems endorses that blog or has responsibility for its content or use.